Wondering how to spoof iOS location? Try the incredibly easy and effevtive methods below to spoof GPS location on your iOS device without any hassle.
Location services help iOS users stay on track and make through complex routes. Particularly while traveling alone, you should enable the option of Share My Location in Find My to share your real-time GPS location with others for your safety.
However, sometimes it becomes inevitable to spoof GPS on iOS devices. For example, you need to spoof iOS location for the access to geo-restricted apps or games, or to prank your friends or family members about visiting a historical place in social media. So, how can you spoof the location on your iOS devices like iPhone or iPad?
In this article, we've outlined 3 simple and safe methods to spoof iOS GPS without jailbreak, including using Settings, VPN, and a reliable iOS location spoofer tool, Location Changer. Read on to find out more details!
Table of Contents
You may spoof GPS location on iOS devices for various reasons:
If you are looking for an easy way to spoof GPS on iOS devices, try Location Changer, an amazing computer software that allows you to spoof iOS locations to anywhere you like with just a few clicks. Moreover, it can also simulate GPS movement along your desired route in your preferred speed on the map, which helps save the trouble of walking around in the real world when playing location-based games like Pokémon Go.
Let's see how to use this solid software to spoof the location on your iOS devices.
Step 1. Launch Location Changer, and hit "Start" at first.
Step 2. Plug your iOS device into your Mac or PC. Make it detected by following the steps that shows on the screen.
Step 3. When your iPhone or iPad gets recognized, you will be presented with a menu offering you several options. Select "Modify Location" in the left to spoof GPS on your iOS devices.
Step 4. Enter the location you want to spoof your iOS location to in the search bar, and choose the preferred one from the search results. Once selected, tap "Confirm Modify" and the location on your iOS device will be spoofed then.
Tip: You can save the location as a favorite for convenience in case that you need to spoof your iOS GPS to the same place afterwards.
Another method to spoof iOS location is to use a professional VPN like NordVPN. A VPN refers to a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that allows users to spoof GPS on iOS devices and hide their actual location. While there are plenty of VPNs on the Apple App Store, we recommend NordVPN because of its reliability and reputation. Let's look at the steps below.
1. Download and install the Nord VPN on your iOS device.
2. Sign in to your NordVPN account or create a new account.
3. Choose your preferred subscription plan as per your needs.
4. Allow your iOS device to create VPN configurations.
5. Select a server of the location where you want your iOS device to spoof.
6. Clear the cache and cookies on the iOS device to remove the information that may expose your actual location.
7. Tap "Quick connect" and wait until a connection is established by VPN.
Soon you will find your iOS GPS has been spoofed according to your requirement.
You can also spoof iOS location through using Settings in your device. It's one of the simplest ways, but you need to have a valid payment method in the country or region that you incline to spoof the iOS device's location to.
Here're the steps to spoof the location in Settings.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap you name to access your account.
3. In the account settings, tap on "Media and Purchases."
4. Tap "View Account" and enter your Apple credentials to log in.
5. Tap "Country/Region."
6. Tap "Change Country or Region."
7. Select your desired country or region from the list and read the terms and conditions.
8. Tap "Agree" twice to confirm your selection.
9. Select a new payment method that is valid in the new country or region, and enter your payment details. After you fill out the form, tap "Next" and the iOS GPS will be changed.